NY Surgery Center in Canandaigua to Add Endoscopy Suite
F.F. Thompson Hospital will add an endoscopy suite to its new surgery center located on the main Thompson Health campus in Canandaigua, N.Y., according to a news release.
The endoscopy suite is expected to be added by December.
The surgical care center, which opened March 19, was expanded as part of a $43.5 million expansion and renovation project for Thompson. It features six surgical suites.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers