NIH Grants Medical College of Wisconsin $2M to Study GERD
Wauwatosa Now report.
Reza Shaker, MD, MCW's Joseph E. Geenen professor and chair of gastroenterology and director of the Digestive Disease Center, is the primary investigator of the grant-funded study.
Gastroenterologists, neurophysiologists, molecular biologists, neurologists and biophysicists will collaborate during the study.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Boston Scientific Awards AGA $600k Grant for Research and Technology
FDA Supports CT Colonography Screenings for Colon Cancer Prevention
GI Quality Improvement Consortium Adds Upper GI Endoscopy Quality Measures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Kochman of Penn MedicineRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Michael Kochman of Penn Medicine
- Major laparoscopic colorectal resections can be performed in elderly patients with low mortality risk
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — April 21, 2015
- Anesthesiologist pay by U.S. region in 2015: 9 statistics
- Drug spending in 2014: 5 key findings