NIH Grants Medical College of Wisconsin $2M to Study GERD
Reza Shaker, MD, MCW's Joseph E. Geenen professor and chair of gastroenterology and director of the Digestive Disease Center, is the primary investigator of the grant-funded study.
Gastroenterologists, neurophysiologists, molecular biologists, neurologists and biophysicists will collaborate during the study.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Boston Scientific Awards AGA $600k Grant for Research and Technology
FDA Supports CT Colonography Screenings for Colon Cancer Prevention
GI Quality Improvement Consortium Adds Upper GI Endoscopy Quality Measures
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know