Niagara Falls Memorial, Kaleida Health & Endoscopy Center of NY Team Up on Plans for Surgery Center
Niagara Falls Memorial, Kaleida Health and Endoscopy Center of NY LLC, all in Buffalo, N.Y., are teaming up to build a collaborative ambulatory surgery center, according to a WKBW News 7 report.
The plans for the new surgery center follow construction by other local hospitals, including Roswell Park Niagara and the Summit Healthplex.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Physicians Endoscopy Partners With Physicians on Island Digestive Health Center
36 GI & Endoscopy Driven Surgery Centers to Know
RMH Bariatric Surgery Center Receives ACS Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center