New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers Sponsors Colorectal Cancer Awareness Events
The Paramus Post.
In recognition of National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, the New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers hosted two events to boost screening awareness.
The ASC association hosted an event in north New Jersey and South New Jersey. Neil Cohen, MD, spoke at the event held at The Endo Center in Voorhees (N.J.).
Anna Korkis, MD, Robert Levine, MD, Steven Leibowitz, MD, and Rosario Ligresti, MD, spoke the event held at The Endoscopy Center of Bergen County in Paramus, N.J. NJAASC President Larry Trenk also spoke at the Paramus event.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
AGA, ACG, ASGE: The Value of Colonoscopy
National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
Colorectal Cancer Screening Rate Rises 7% From 2008 to 2010
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Abraham Mathew awarded Graham H. Jeffries Professorship of MedicineRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala