New GI technology on the scene: 5 devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in July
Captivator EMR Device for Standard Gastroscopes from Boston Scientific.
MicroCam Capsule Endoscopy System from IntroMedic.
Endo Smart Bottle, Rinse and Insufflation System from Medivators.
EndoLED from Olympus.
Colonglide lubricant from Pediatric Pharmaceuticals.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
100 statistics for gastroenterologists to know
Symbiotic Healthcare develops FMT pill for C. diff infection
AGA: 12 lower GI endoscopy coding changes to know for 2015
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Stretta therapy proves safe for bariatric patients with chronic GERDRead Now
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world