New GI technology on the scene: 5 devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in July
Captivator EMR Device for Standard Gastroscopes from Boston Scientific.
MicroCam Capsule Endoscopy System from IntroMedic.
Endo Smart Bottle, Rinse and Insufflation System from Medivators.
EndoLED from Olympus.
Colonglide lubricant from Pediatric Pharmaceuticals.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
100 statistics for gastroenterologists to know
Symbiotic Healthcare develops FMT pill for C. diff infection
AGA: 12 lower GI endoscopy coding changes to know for 2015
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations
- CMS proposes rule mandating minimum network standards for federal exchange health plans — 6 key points