New GI technology on the scene: 5 devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in July
Captivator EMR Device for Standard Gastroscopes from Boston Scientific.
MicroCam Capsule Endoscopy System from IntroMedic.
Endo Smart Bottle, Rinse and Insufflation System from Medivators.
EndoLED from Olympus.
Colonglide lubricant from Pediatric Pharmaceuticals.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
100 statistics for gastroenterologists to know
Symbiotic Healthcare develops FMT pill for C. diff infection
AGA: 12 lower GI endoscopy coding changes to know for 2015
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Paramvir Rahal of the Institute of Advanced Gastroenterology
- SurgCenter Development ASCs perform almost 7k joint replacements in 2016; NY Department of Health approves Frontier, Liberty Endoscopy Center's ASC plans & more — 5 ASC company notes
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024