NAPA, East Side Endoscopy Partner for Anesthesia Services
announced that it will partner with East Side Endoscopy in New York City as its exclusive anesthesia services provider.
The partnership furthers NAPA's ongoing effort to partner with ambulatory surgery centers. The company currently partners with 36 ASCs with plans to expand this service line.
Affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center and Continuum Health Partners, East Side Endoscopy began operations in 2009. It is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by Location
AGA Calls for More Transparency From CMS
The Growing Role of Biologics in Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 PointsRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis