NAPA, East Side Endoscopy Partner for Anesthesia Services
announced that it will partner with East Side Endoscopy in New York City as its exclusive anesthesia services provider.
The partnership furthers NAPA's ongoing effort to partner with ambulatory surgery centers. The company currently partners with 36 ASCs with plans to expand this service line.
Affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center and Continuum Health Partners, East Side Endoscopy began operations in 2009. It is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by Location
AGA Calls for More Transparency From CMS
The Growing Role of Biologics in Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASGE wins ASAE Award for ambassador programRead Now
- 100 things for ASC leaders to know in 2014
- 6 valuable ASC financial reports you're likely not running
- Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection control
- 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship