Memphis Gastroenterology Group, Gastro One to Merge
Memphis Gastroenterology Group includes 14 physicians and 90 employees. Gastro One has 21 physicians, more than 180 employees and eight offices. One the merger is official, the group will be one of the largest physician practices in the Mid-South.
In light of the impending merger, Memphis Gastroenterology group filed a certificate of need application to allow physicians from Gastro One to perform procedures at Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 Recent GI-Driven ASC Openings & Expansions
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
Colonoscopy Price Variation in HOPDs vs. Community Settings: 4 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Adedayo Mokuolu of Desert Gastroenterology Associates
- Tenapanor provides 'compelling' symptom relief in phase IIb trial: 3 insights
- Gastro Health acquires Gastroenterology Consultants: 4 key notes
- Top Doctor Awards honors Dr. Kevin Collier: 3 points
- AAAHC elects board officers: 4 insights