Memphis Gastroenterology Group, Gastro One to Merge
Memphis Business Journal report.
Memphis Gastroenterology Group includes 14 physicians and 90 employees. Gastro One has 21 physicians, more than 180 employees and eight offices. One the merger is official, the group will be one of the largest physician practices in the Mid-South.
In light of the impending merger, Memphis Gastroenterology group filed a certificate of need application to allow physicians from Gastro One to perform procedures at Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 Recent GI-Driven ASC Openings & Expansions
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: The Economics of GI
Colonoscopy Price Variation in HOPDs vs. Community Settings: 4 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr Richard Peek becomes editor-in-chief of AGA's Gastroenterology: 4 key notesRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today