Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East Files CON Due to Merger
A certificate of need application has been filed to allow physicians from both groups to perform procedures at Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East. Current conditions limit the endoscopy center to patients from Memphis Gastroenterology Group and UT Medical Group.
Under the new condition, patients from Gastro One will also be allowed access to the endoscopy center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on the Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
AGA Grants Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
The 3 Most Exciting Advances in Endoscope Reprocessing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"