Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East Files CON Due to Merger
Tennessee CON report.
A certificate of need application has been filed to allow physicians from both groups to perform procedures at Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East. Current conditions limit the endoscopy center to patients from Memphis Gastroenterology Group and UT Medical Group.
Under the new condition, patients from Gastro One will also be allowed access to the endoscopy center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on the Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
AGA Grants Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
The 3 Most Exciting Advances in Endoscope Reprocessing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypesRead Now
- 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville uses human simulators to hone skills, improve patient safety
- Ensure employee satisfaction without offering raises: 5 strategies
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Anne Henkel of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Study: High intake of marine omega-3 oils lowers risk of certain CRC subtypes