Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East Files CON Due to Merger
A certificate of need application has been filed to allow physicians from both groups to perform procedures at Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East. Current conditions limit the endoscopy center to patients from Memphis Gastroenterology Group and UT Medical Group.
Under the new condition, patients from Gastro One will also be allowed access to the endoscopy center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on the Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
AGA Grants Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
The 3 Most Exciting Advances in Endoscope Reprocessing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years