Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East Files CON Due to Merger
A certificate of need application has been filed to allow physicians from both groups to perform procedures at Memphis Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center East. Current conditions limit the endoscopy center to patients from Memphis Gastroenterology Group and UT Medical Group.
Under the new condition, patients from Gastro One will also be allowed access to the endoscopy center.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
2 Gastroenterologists on the Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
AGA Grants Howard Taubin Distinguished Clinician Award
The 3 Most Exciting Advances in Endoscope Reprocessing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights