MEDARVA Stony Point Surgery Center performs 30 free colonoscopies for patients in need
The procedures were provided as a part of an event called "Bringing Up the Rear." Stony Point Surgery Center partnered with Access Now and Hitting Cancer Below the Belt to bring the even to fruition. Access Now hopes to expand the program to three or four times per year.
More articles on gastroenterology:
10 endoscopy centers earn 2013/2014 APEX Quality Award
6 GI practices making headlines
Second chances: Would gastroenterologists still choose the same field?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"