MEDARVA Stony Point Surgery Center performs 30 free colonoscopies for patients in need
CBS 6 report.
The procedures were provided as a part of an event called "Bringing Up the Rear." Stony Point Surgery Center partnered with Access Now and Hitting Cancer Below the Belt to bring the even to fruition. Access Now hopes to expand the program to three or four times per year.
More articles on gastroenterology:
10 endoscopy centers earn 2013/2014 APEX Quality Award
6 GI practices making headlines
Second chances: Would gastroenterologists still choose the same field?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Synthetic Biologics presents 2 posters at Digestive Disease WeekRead Now
- 15 eye centers achieve Cataract Innovator status
- Biggest hazards facing ASCs: 3 leaders share opinions
- 15 statistics on net worth for physicians: Orthopedics, urology, gastroenterology
- Johns Hopkins moves to stop procedures that are performed infrequently: 4 things to know
- Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to know