Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center RelocatesGastroenterology and Endoscopy
"Over the past few years, the demand for our center has grown exponentially," said Seetaramayya Nagula, MD, of the GI Associates of Maryland. "In order to do what's best for our patients and the people of Waldorf, we decided to move to a new center that allowed for more space and better access."
The move to a new center allows for the addition of a procedure room, increasing the center's ability to do more screenings. The physicians and staff will be in the new facility by early spring.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Parkview Health Selects ProVation Medical Software
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson
Excela Health Named Bariatric Surgery of Excellence by ASMBS
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Does capnography add benefit to colonoscopy?Read Now
- Waking up to the consolidating anesthesia marketplace
- Mederi Therapeutics completes new round of financing to advance commercialization of Stretta
- Does capnography add benefit to colonoscopy?
- FIT could prevent twice as many CRC cases as colonoscopy
- Computer-assisted coding to grow in popularity as ICD-10 looms