Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
"Over the past few years, the demand for our center has grown exponentially," said Seetaramayya Nagula, MD, of the GI Associates of Maryland. "In order to do what's best for our patients and the people of Waldorf, we decided to move to a new center that allowed for more space and better access."
The move to a new center allows for the addition of a procedure room, increasing the center's ability to do more screenings. The physicians and staff will be in the new facility by early spring.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Parkview Health Selects ProVation Medical Software
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson
Excela Health Named Bariatric Surgery of Excellence by ASMBS
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Lawrence Kosinski: 4 thoughts on the future of gastroenterologyRead Now
- Dr. Lawrence Kosinski: 4 thoughts on the future of gastroenterology
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs