Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
"Over the past few years, the demand for our center has grown exponentially," said Seetaramayya Nagula, MD, of the GI Associates of Maryland. "In order to do what's best for our patients and the people of Waldorf, we decided to move to a new center that allowed for more space and better access."
The move to a new center allows for the addition of a procedure room, increasing the center's ability to do more screenings. The physicians and staff will be in the new facility by early spring.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Parkview Health Selects ProVation Medical Software
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson
Excela Health Named Bariatric Surgery of Excellence by ASMBS
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 35% of Americans likely to enroll in clinical trials — 5 findings
- Will healthcare fraud plummet in 2016? 5 things to know
- IoT healthcare market to reach $410B — 6 takeaways
- PQRS reaps improvements in some areas, falls short in others— 6 findings from a Weill Cornell Medicine study
- FDA clears EndoChoice's Orca endoscope valves — 3 highlights