Maryland's Waldorf Endoscopy Center Relocates
"Over the past few years, the demand for our center has grown exponentially," said Seetaramayya Nagula, MD, of the GI Associates of Maryland. "In order to do what's best for our patients and the people of Waldorf, we decided to move to a new center that allowed for more space and better access."
The move to a new center allows for the addition of a procedure room, increasing the center's ability to do more screenings. The physicians and staff will be in the new facility by early spring.
Related Articles on GI/Endoscopy:
Parkview Health Selects ProVation Medical Software
Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson
Excela Health Named Bariatric Surgery of Excellence by ASMBS
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Where is private practice headed? Dr. Daniel Murray to discuss key thoughts
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Daniel Chung of Massachusetts General Hospital
- EndoChoice receives consensus rating of 'strong buy': 4 quick facts
- U.S. general anesthesia drugs market to reach $2B by 2020: 7 key trends
- Physician frustrations: 6 biggest stress points