Israel-Based Via Surgical Appoints Dr. David Earle as Medical Advisor
Via Surgical, an Israel-based developer of hernia mesh fixation technologies, has announced the appointment of David B. Earle MD, FACS, as a medical advisor, according to a news release.
Dr. Earle is a director of minimally invasive surgery at Baystate Medical Center Springfield, Mass. He has served several leadership roles in the Society of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons and is currently on the board of governors of the American Hernia Society.
Via Surgical also announced the appointment of Karl A. LeBlanc, MD, MBA, FACS as another medical advisor. Dr LeBlanc is a director of the Minimally Invasive Surgery Institute in Baton Rouge, La., and clinical professor of surgery at Louisiana State University in New Orleans. He is a past president of the American Hernia Society.
Related Articles on Recent Physician Appointments:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Anschutz Investment Donates $1.5M to Create Ophthalmology Chair at CU
- 3 Benefits of Outsourcing Colonoscopy Prep
- Prometheus Laboratories Presents IBD Data at Digestive Disease Week
- Muskegon Surgery Center to Submit CON for $460k Expansion