Independence ASC, Consultants in Gastroenterology Celebrate 20th Anniversary
celebrating 20 years of providing GI care.
To mark the occasion, the physician practice held an open house at the endoscopy center on May 21.
Consultants in Gastroenterology, a private practice, formed in 1994 and opened the endoscopy center the same year. Independence ASC was one of the first free-standing ambulatory surgery centers in the area.
The practice now includes 14 physicians and three nurse practitioners.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
5 Gastroenterologists & Colorectal Surgeons on Improving the National Colorectal Cancer Screening Rate
Are Gastroenterologists Embracing Price Transparency?
Carnegie Hill Endoscopy Named First Fuse Endoscopy System Center of Excellence: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
5 must-reads for the forward-thinking gastroenterology leaderRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology