Hutcheson Gastroenterology Adds Dr. Don Mackler
announced Don Mackler, MD, will join Hutcheson Gastroenterology.
Dr. Mackler will perform procedures at the medical center and its new outpatient GI lab, which is scheduled to open later this month.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Boosting GI Patient Volume: Keeping Up With Technology, Improving Patient Experience & More
CO2 Insufflation vs. Air Insufflation in Enteroscopy
The Best Opportunities for Quality Improvement Projects in Gastroenterology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASGE wins ASAE Award for ambassador programRead Now
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why
- Physicians at the helm: creating a culture of gastroenterologist leadership in ASCs & endoscopy centers