Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health celebrates National ASC Day: How will your center celebrate?
Hudson Valley Center for Digestive Health in Cortlandt Manor, N.Y., is hosting an open house tomorrow in recognition of National ASC Day. The Physicians Endoscopy-affiliated center staff will be available during the open house to answer any questions about the center and GI conditions.
"National ASC Day is not only a great opportunity to remind people of the importance of colorectal cancer screening, but to introduce them to the wonderful resource of a community outpatient ASC like HVCDH where they receive excellent care in a state-of-the-art facility," said co-medical director Eric Teitel, MD, FACG.
HVCDH is a joint venture between four physicians, Physicians Endoscopy and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
The Ambulatory Surgery Center Association suggests holding an open house, hosting educational seminars, offering health screenings and reaching out on social media.
More than 30 ASCs and companies participated in the national celebration last year, according to the ASCA report. Here are just a few.
• Access MediQuip
• Athens (Ga.) Surgery Center
• Cartersville (Ga.) OB/GYN Associates
• Florida Orthopaedic Institute Surgery in Temple Terrace
• Hudson Valley Digestive Health Center in Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.
• Lake Surgery Center in Baton Rouge, La.
• Northwest Michigan Surgery Center in Traverse City
• Physicians Endoscopy
• Stony Point Surgery Center in Richmond, Va.
• Wooster (Ohio) Ambulatory Surgery Center
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Benjamin Boatright joins Amory Gastroenterology Clinic
New GI technology on the scene: 5 devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in July
4 key players in the U.S. capsule endoscopy market
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Texas & Florida lack funding to launch substantial Zika prevention awareness among pregnant women: 4 insights
- Global healthcare payer BPO market to hit $34.2B: 6 things to know
- CDC awards $226M to 5 academic centers for patient safety efforts: 5 notes
- Texas Fertility Center opens ASC to bring fertility services to Austin residents: 5 points
- Global ophthalmology devices market to reach $18.28B: 5 takeaways