How Much Time Do Gastroenterologists Spend With Patients? 9 Statistics
Gastroenterologist Compensation Report: 2013.
• Fewer than 30: 11 percent
• 30 to 40: 21 percent
• 41 to 45: 18 percent
• 46 to 50: 20 percent
• 51 to 55: 8 percent
• 56 to 60: 11 percent
• 61 to 65: 5 percent
• More than 65: 5 percent
• No time spent with patients: 2 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
7 Recent Gastroenterologist Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
18 Statistics on Colonoscopy Patients & Facilities
12 Demographic Statistics on Digestive Cancer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
GI societies call for GI representation in ABIM MOC process: 4 concernsRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why