How Much Time Do Gastroenterologists Spend With Patients? 9 Statistics
Gastroenterologist Compensation Report: 2013.
• Fewer than 30: 11 percent
• 30 to 40: 21 percent
• 41 to 45: 18 percent
• 46 to 50: 20 percent
• 51 to 55: 8 percent
• 56 to 60: 11 percent
• 61 to 65: 5 percent
• More than 65: 5 percent
• No time spent with patients: 2 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
7 Recent Gastroenterologist Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
18 Statistics on Colonoscopy Patients & Facilities
12 Demographic Statistics on Digestive Cancer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Q&A With ACG President Dr. Harry Sarles
- February 2014 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- What it Takes to Be a Thriving Orthopedic & Spine Practice in the Coming Years
- Dr. Tejal Raju Joins Virginia Interventional Pain and Spine Center
- ACOs, Population Health, Affiliation Among Topics for Becker's Hospital Meeting