How Has Gastroenterologist Compensation Changed From 2010 to 2012? 8 Statistics
Medscape Gastroenterologist Compensation Report: 2012. How has gastroenterologist compensation fluctuated between 2010 and 2012?
Here are eight statistics from Medscape's 2012 report and Gastroenterologist Compensation Report: 2013.
2010 vs. 2011
• Declined: 32 percent
• Remained the same: 39 percent
• Increased: 28 percent
2011 vs. 2012
• Decreased by more than 10 percent: 12 percent
• Decreased by as much as 10 percent: 16 percent
• Remained the same: 47 percent
• Increased by up to 10 percent: 16 percent
• Increased by more than 10 percent: 9 percent
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Dr. Ann Marie Stephenson Joins Capital Digestive Care
AGA: Bundled Payment Option in Colonoscopy
28% of Gastroenterologists Discuss Cost of Treatment With Patients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
9 Statistics on Gastroenterologist Compensation by LocationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers