HHS, AGA Collaborate to Address GI Public Health Issues
HHS partnered with the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable and the GI community to meet the goal of raising colorectal cancer screening to 80 percent of the population by 2018.
Dr. Koh also emphasized the importance of continued collaboration to combat GI public health issues.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn's Diseas
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital