HHS, AGA Collaborate to Address GI Public Health Issues
HHS partnered with the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable and the GI community to meet the goal of raising colorectal cancer screening to 80 percent of the population by 2018.
Dr. Koh also emphasized the importance of continued collaboration to combat GI public health issues.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn's Diseas
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. G. Richard Puente of Metropolitan Gastroenterology Associates
- AAAHC accredits BayCare Surgery Center: 4 things to know
- Anthem-Cigna antitrust case could come the next 2 weeks: 3 key notes
- Cedars-Sinai receives $10M for 'decades-long, groundbreaking' inflammatory bowel disease study: 4 things to know
- U.S. House passes $6.3B package to fund NIH, FDA research: 5 things to know