HHS, AGA Collaborate to Address GI Public Health Issues
working together to improve colorectal cancer, hepatitis B and hepatitis C screening and treatment.
HHS partnered with the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable and the GI community to meet the goal of raising colorectal cancer screening to 80 percent of the population by 2018.
Dr. Koh also emphasized the importance of continued collaboration to combat GI public health issues.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn's Diseas
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Aiken Regional Medical Centers expands GI service offeringsRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly