HHS, AGA Collaborate to Address GI Public Health Issues
HHS partnered with the National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable and the GI community to meet the goal of raising colorectal cancer screening to 80 percent of the population by 2018.
Dr. Koh also emphasized the importance of continued collaboration to combat GI public health issues.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn's Diseas
5 Things to Know About Removing Barriers to Colorectal Cancer Screening Act
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Patient Safety Foundation updates Online Patient Safety Curriculum: 6 points
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin wants to transform state's Medicaid program: 7 things to know
- Cloud technology equips the healthcare industry in digital-focused world — 5 observations
- Dr. Wa Xian receives AGA funding for IBD stem cell research: 4 notes
- Vitality Biopharma announces new patent filing for IBD pain relief: 4 notes