Hanover Gastroenterology Welcomes Dr. Jack Ramage
Jack Ramage, MD, board-certified gastroenterologist and internist, has joined Hanover Gastroenterology, a member of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group, in Wilmington, N.C.
Dr. Ramage's interests include gastrointestinal oncology, Barrett's esophagus, pancreatic cystic lesions and endoscopic ultrasound.
Prior to joining Hanover Gastroenterology, he served as the chair of the gastroenterology department at the Mayo Clinic Health System in Wisconsin and as a gastroenterology hospitalist for Marshfield Clinic in Chippewa Falls, Wis.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
ABIM Announces New Governance Structure, Gastroenterology Board Members
Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-haveRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine