Hanover Gastroenterology Welcomes Dr. Jack Ramage
Jack Ramage, MD, board-certified gastroenterologist and internist, has joined Hanover Gastroenterology, a member of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group, in Wilmington, N.C.
Dr. Ramage's interests include gastrointestinal oncology, Barrett's esophagus, pancreatic cystic lesions and endoscopic ultrasound.
Prior to joining Hanover Gastroenterology, he served as the chair of the gastroenterology department at the Mayo Clinic Health System in Wisconsin and as a gastroenterology hospitalist for Marshfield Clinic in Chippewa Falls, Wis.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
ABIM Announces New Governance Structure, Gastroenterology Board Members
Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to KnowRead Now
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know
- 20 Statistics on ASC vs. HOPD Medicare Patient Characteristics
- Transaction Tip of the Day: When is the Right Time to Sell?
- Drs. Harjit Bhogal, Arushi deFonseka Join Capital Digestive Care
- Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates Partner With Baptist Health System