Hanover Gastroenterology Welcomes Dr. Jack Ramage
Jack Ramage, MD, board-certified gastroenterologist and internist, has joined Hanover Gastroenterology, a member of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group, in Wilmington, N.C.
Dr. Ramage's interests include gastrointestinal oncology, Barrett's esophagus, pancreatic cystic lesions and endoscopic ultrasound.
Prior to joining Hanover Gastroenterology, he served as the chair of the gastroenterology department at the Mayo Clinic Health System in Wisconsin and as a gastroenterology hospitalist for Marshfield Clinic in Chippewa Falls, Wis.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
ABIM Announces New Governance Structure, Gastroenterology Board Members
Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Global cancer diagnostics market to reach $168.6B by 2020Read Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014