Hanover Gastroenterology Welcomes Dr. Jack Ramage
Jack Ramage, MD, board-certified gastroenterologist and internist, has joined Hanover Gastroenterology, a member of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group, in Wilmington, N.C.
Dr. Ramage's interests include gastrointestinal oncology, Barrett's esophagus, pancreatic cystic lesions and endoscopic ultrasound.
Prior to joining Hanover Gastroenterology, he served as the chair of the gastroenterology department at the Mayo Clinic Health System in Wisconsin and as a gastroenterology hospitalist for Marshfield Clinic in Chippewa Falls, Wis.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
ABIM Announces New Governance Structure, Gastroenterology Board Members
Dr. Carol Lee-Collins Joins KRMC in Arizona
Dr. Pavan Manchikalapati Joins Colquitt Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points