Greenwood Endoscopy Center Acquires EVIS EXERA III-190 Endoscopes
The scopes were acquired as part of a $1 million overhaul project. The endoscopy center is a part of the Digestive Disease Group physician practice.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
9 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
DDW to Host International Panel on Radiofrequency for GERD
Taking on the Paradigm Shift in Care Delivery: What Does Value-Based Care Mean for Gastroenterologists?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Are surveillance colonoscopy practices due for an update?Read Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials