Greenwood Endoscopy Center Acquires EVIS EXERA III-190 Endoscopes
The scopes were acquired as part of a $1 million overhaul project. The endoscopy center is a part of the Digestive Disease Group physician practice.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
9 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
DDW to Host International Panel on Radiofrequency for GERD
Taking on the Paradigm Shift in Care Delivery: What Does Value-Based Care Mean for Gastroenterologists?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education CenterRead Now
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center