GI leader to know: Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein of Capital Digestive Care
Jeffrey Bernstein is a gastroenterologist with Washington, D.C.-based Capital Digestive Care.
Dr. Bernstein specializes in endoscopy and managing gastroenterological disorders.
His career began when he earned his medical degree from Washington, D.C.-based George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He completed a residency and a fellowship at Worcester-based University of Massachusetts.
Dr. Bernstein is a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology and a member of several other professional societies including the American College of Physicians and American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Dr. Bernstein's wife, Judy Chernoff, MD, is also an internal medicine physician.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Bernstein has many interests including martial arts, in which he is a first degree black belt in Tang Soo Do Karate and Danzan Ryu Jujutsu. He is a past president of the Collectors of Wood Art.
More articles on gastroenterology/endoscopy:
GI leader to know: Dr. Indira Reddy of Wake Endoscopy Center
Can pregnant women undergo endoscopy? 3 study insights
Takeda maintains commitment to drug pricing plan as Trump demands lower prices & more — 3 GI companies making waves
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights