GI leader to know: Dr. Bradley Zins of the Billings Clinic
Bradley Zins, MD, is a gastroenterologist at the Billings (Mont.) Clinic.
Dr. Zins specializes in gastrointestinal hemorrhaging, hepatology and inflammatory bowel disease.
He began his career after earning his medical degree at Detroit's Wayne State University before completing his internship, residency and fellowship at the Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Zins is a member of several professional societies including the American Gastroenterological Association and American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
More articles on gastroenterology/endoscopy:
GI leader to know: Dr. Bitman Stewart of Digestive Care
Integrated Endoscopy seeks $4.4M for executive compensation: 3 key notes
Hallmark Health Medical Associates names gastroenterologist Dr. Michael Newman president: 3 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights