GI leader to know: Dr. Bradley Zins of the Billings Clinic
Bradley Zins, MD, is a gastroenterologist at the Billings (Mont.) Clinic.
Dr. Zins specializes in gastrointestinal hemorrhaging, hepatology and inflammatory bowel disease.
He began his career after earning his medical degree at Detroit's Wayne State University before completing his internship, residency and fellowship at the Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Zins is a member of several professional societies including the American Gastroenterological Association and American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
More articles on gastroenterology/endoscopy:
GI leader to know: Dr. Bitman Stewart of Digestive Care
Integrated Endoscopy seeks $4.4M for executive compensation: 3 key notes
Hallmark Health Medical Associates names gastroenterologist Dr. Michael Newman president: 3 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader