GI in the News: 5 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
Victor Araya, MD, joined the Doylestown (Pa.) Hospital team. He will practice in the hospital's gastroenterology department in association with Central Bucks Specialists.
Brian Bosworth, MD, has been elected president of the New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr. Bosworth is also the Anne and Ken Estabrook Clinical Scholar in Gastroenterology and an associate professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York.
Mitchell Cohen, MD, has been elected the physician-in-chief of Children's Alabama and named chair of the pediatrics department of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
The American Gastroenterological Association granted Howard L. Taubin, MD, Bridgeport (Conn.) Hospital board of directors chairman, the 2014 AGA Distinguished Clinician Award for outstanding leadership and excellence in gastroenterology.
Duane Webb, MD, joined Olympic Medical Physicians, a division of Olympic Medical Center in Port Angeles, Wash.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Legislators Send Letter to President Obama Calling for Medicare Colonoscopy Cost-Sharing Reform
2 Gastroenterologists on the Best GI Practice Marketing Ideas
12 Points on Endoscope Reprocessing in ASCs: Compliance, Efficiency & Choosing the Right System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know