GI/endoscopy revenue in small vs. large ASCs: 6 statistics
VMG Health's 2012 Intellimarker Ambulatory Surgical Center Financial & Operational Benchmarking Study.
One to two ORs
- Gross charges per case: $2,973
- Net revenue per case: $668
- Gross charges per case: $3,391
- Net revenue per case: $790
- Gross charges per case: $4,014
- Net revenue per case: $872
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
Are gastroenterologists happy or heading for burnout?
3 Southern GI practices partner with LifeLinc Anesthesia
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
New data supports efficacy of Fuse endoscopy systemRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology