GI/endoscopy revenue in small vs. large ASCs: 6 statistics
VMG Health's 2012 Intellimarker Ambulatory Surgical Center Financial & Operational Benchmarking Study.
One to two ORs
- Gross charges per case: $2,973
- Net revenue per case: $668
- Gross charges per case: $3,391
- Net revenue per case: $790
- Gross charges per case: $4,014
- Net revenue per case: $872
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
Are gastroenterologists happy or heading for burnout?
3 Southern GI practices partner with LifeLinc Anesthesia
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Dr. John Allen travels to Capitol Hill to advocate for GI issuesRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career