GI/endoscopy revenue in small vs. large ASCs: 6 statistics
One to two ORs
- Gross charges per case: $2,973
- Net revenue per case: $668
- Gross charges per case: $3,391
- Net revenue per case: $790
- Gross charges per case: $4,014
- Net revenue per case: $872
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
Are gastroenterologists happy or heading for burnout?
3 Southern GI practices partner with LifeLinc Anesthesia
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Woman gives birth to 1st Florida baby with Zika-related microcephaly: 5 insights
- Global HAI control market to spike to $82.89B by 2020: 9 notes
- Solving the rural healthcare problem: 5 things to know
- Survey: Online privacy doesn't faze 80% of young physicians: 6 takeaways
- Medicare celebrates 50 years — Here's how the program has evolved & where it falls short