GI/endoscopy revenue in small vs. large ASCs: 6 statistics
One to two ORs
- Gross charges per case: $2,973
- Net revenue per case: $668
- Gross charges per case: $3,391
- Net revenue per case: $790
- Gross charges per case: $4,014
- Net revenue per case: $872
76 gastroenterologist compensation statistics
Are gastroenterologists happy or heading for burnout?
3 Southern GI practices partner with LifeLinc Anesthesia
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights