GI Associates & Endoscopy Center to Consolidate Mississippi Locations
Mississippi Business Journal report.
The practice purchased the 50,000-square-foot Flowood facility and plans to add an additional 25,000 square feet. The consolidated location will open in 2015 and serve as the principal location for GI Associates and Endoscopy Center. The practice will still run locations in Madison and Vicksburg, Miss.
GI Associates and Endoscopy Center includes approximately 24 physicians and 300 employees.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Can probiotics reduce liver disease in cirrhosis patients? Study says yesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014