GI Associates & Endoscopy Center to Consolidate Mississippi Locations
The practice purchased the 50,000-square-foot Flowood facility and plans to add an additional 25,000 square feet. The consolidated location will open in 2015 and serve as the principal location for GI Associates and Endoscopy Center. The practice will still run locations in Madison and Vicksburg, Miss.
GI Associates and Endoscopy Center includes approximately 24 physicians and 300 employees.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk