GI Associates & Endoscopy Center to Consolidate Mississippi Locations
Mississippi Business Journal report.
The practice purchased the 50,000-square-foot Flowood facility and plans to add an additional 25,000 square feet. The consolidated location will open in 2015 and serve as the principal location for GI Associates and Endoscopy Center. The practice will still run locations in Madison and Vicksburg, Miss.
GI Associates and Endoscopy Center includes approximately 24 physicians and 300 employees.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
6 must-reads on GERD diagnosis & treatmentRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors