Gastrointestinal Associates Partner With VA to Provide Care in East Tennessee
The Daily Times.
Through the new partnership, Gastrointestinal Associates will provide care for veterans whenever the Mountain Home (Tenn.) VA Medical Center faces a backlog of GI procedures.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them mostRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes