Gastrointestinal Associates Partner With VA to Provide Care in East Tennessee
The Daily Times.
Through the new partnership, Gastrointestinal Associates will provide care for veterans whenever the Mountain Home (Tenn.) VA Medical Center faces a backlog of GI procedures.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Scott Merkley joins Lexington Clinic ASCRead Now
- 6 tips for improving bedside manner, patient experience
- 55 things to know about ASC company 2Q financial reports
- Surgical Information Systems names Jonathan Lujan EVP of North American sales
- Physician Payments Sunshine Act: What anesthesiologists need to do before the data goes public
- Senator Rand Paul on medical mission in Guatemala