Gastrointestinal Associates Partner With VA to Provide Care in East Tennessee
Through the new partnership, Gastrointestinal Associates will provide care for veterans whenever the Mountain Home (Tenn.) VA Medical Center faces a backlog of GI procedures.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- EndoChoice releases software imaging system for Fuse
- AGA leaders meet with Senate committee to discuss superbug infections
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Feb. 11, 2016
- 3 hospitals/health systems with new outpatient surgery centers — Feb. 10, 2016
- California lawmakers reveal new health plan tax proposal — 6 insights