Gastrointestinal Associates Partner With VA to Provide Care in East Tennessee
Through the new partnership, Gastrointestinal Associates will provide care for veterans whenever the Mountain Home (Tenn.) VA Medical Center faces a backlog of GI procedures.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Put GI Data to Work: How to Leverage Data to Improve Reimbursement Rates
4 Things to Know About Gastroenterologist Burnout
Tactics to Curb 4 of the Top Endoscopy Center Cost Drivers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"