Gastroenterology Retrospective: 3 Statistics on Physician Choices
Gastroenterologist Compensation Report: 2013.
Here are three statistics on what gastroenterologists would do if given a chance to rethink their career choices.
• 20 percent of gastroenterologists would choose the same practice setting
• 44 percent of gastroenterologists would choose a career in medicine
• 58 percent of gastroenterologists would choose the same specialty
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
4 Things to Know About Functional Bowel Disorder Patients
Colonoscopy Quality Metrics: Adenoma Detection Rate
AGA President Dr. Anil Rustgi Journeys to Capitol Hill
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Senate Finance Committee Calls for Explanation of Cost of HCV Drug Sovaldi: 5 PointsRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis