Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana to Take Part in Mayo Clinic Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project
News and Tribune report.
The Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project includes 10 GI practices across the country. Through the trial, Mayo Clinic provides the participating practices with training and education targeted for improved adenoma detection rates.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Are Gastroenterologists Embracing Price Transparency?
Carnegie Hill Endoscopy Named First Fuse Center of Excellence: 5 Things to Know
Meaningful Use in Gastroenterology: What Do Practice Leaders Need to Know?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
What is the optimal bowel preparation for colonoscopy?Read Now
- MEDNAX acquires Surgical Directions
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable