Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana to Take Part in Mayo Clinic Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project
The Endoscopic Quality Improvement Project includes 10 GI practices across the country. Through the trial, Mayo Clinic provides the participating practices with training and education targeted for improved adenoma detection rates.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Are Gastroenterologists Embracing Price Transparency?
Carnegie Hill Endoscopy Named First Fuse Center of Excellence: 5 Things to Know
Meaningful Use in Gastroenterology: What Do Practice Leaders Need to Know?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Insurance coverage adequacy — How the US compares: 15 key statistics
- 5 statistics on accountable care organizations — 500 & counting
- AAAASF accredits Bay Area Surgical Specialists: 5 key note
- Dr. Jon Dickinson performs elbow surgery on A's catcher at Presidio Surgical Center: 5 key notes
- Dr. Tom Oliverson runs for Texas House of Representatives: 3 notes