Gastroenterology Center Set to Open at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
A new gastroenterology center is set to open at Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center in Houston in June, according to a CultureMap Houston report.
The new 22,000 square-foot Gastroenterology Center of Excellence will be located in the Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza.
Gastroenterologist Atilla Ertan, MD, MACG, AGAF, FACP, will serve as the medical director of the center.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Ideas on More Productive ASC Board Meetings
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics