Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Vivek Kumar Joins PA's Susquehanna Health
Gastroenterologist Vivek Kumar, MD, has joined the Susquehanna Health Digestive Disease Center in Williamsport, Pa., according to a news release.
Dr. Kuman received his MD from Maulana Azad Medical College in India. He then completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Sinai Hospital and a gastroenterology fellowship at Norwalk Hospital/Yale University in Connecticut.
The Digestive Disease Center is located in Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Aruna K. Jayaraman Joins CA's Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — Jan. 19, 2017
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017