Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Vivek Kumar Joins PA's Susquehanna Health
Gastroenterologist Vivek Kumar, MD, has joined the Susquehanna Health Digestive Disease Center in Williamsport, Pa., according to a news release.
Dr. Kuman received his MD from Maulana Azad Medical College in India. He then completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Sinai Hospital and a gastroenterology fellowship at Norwalk Hospital/Yale University in Connecticut.
The Digestive Disease Center is located in Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Aruna K. Jayaraman Joins CA's Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study finds Latino CRC incidence rate varies by background: 5 insights
- Dr. Ellen Beswick receives $1.7M NIH grant to study colorectal cancer: 5 notes
- NorthStar Anesthesia implements EMR product Anesthesia Touch in 3 states: 3 notes
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know