Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Vivek Kumar Joins PA's Susquehanna Health
Gastroenterologist Vivek Kumar, MD, has joined the Susquehanna Health Digestive Disease Center in Williamsport, Pa., according to a news release.
Dr. Kuman received his MD from Maulana Azad Medical College in India. He then completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Sinai Hospital and a gastroenterology fellowship at Norwalk Hospital/Yale University in Connecticut.
The Digestive Disease Center is located in Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Aruna K. Jayaraman Joins CA's Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How has the Obama presidency affected the field of GI?Read Now
- Buying in bulk, just in time purchasing, consignment: Which supply-ordering pattern is right for your ASC?
- 5 key ways to strengthen the surgeon-anesthesiologist relationship
- 10 Mayo Clinic innovations you probably don't know about
- The rise of employer-based insurance exchanges: 5 things to know
- 7 trends in employer health benefits