Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Vivek Kumar Joins PA's Susquehanna Health
Gastroenterologist Vivek Kumar, MD, has joined the Susquehanna Health Digestive Disease Center in Williamsport, Pa., according to a news release.
Dr. Kuman received his MD from Maulana Azad Medical College in India. He then completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Sinai Hospital and a gastroenterology fellowship at Norwalk Hospital/Yale University in Connecticut.
The Digestive Disease Center is located in Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Aruna K. Jayaraman Joins CA's Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet joint ventures with Baptist Health, Surgery Partners shares fall 10.8% & more — 8 key notes on ASC companies
- GE, StartUp Health to train disruptive startups in virtual health, payment solutions: 4 notes
- Tech savvy — 5 things to know about MU Health Care's HIMSS award
- Global e-health market to grow at CAGR of 15%: 6 highlights
- 75% of adults concerned about security of their healthcare data: 4 findings