Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Vivek Kumar Joins PA's Susquehanna Health
Gastroenterologist Vivek Kumar, MD, has joined the Susquehanna Health Digestive Disease Center in Williamsport, Pa., according to a news release.
Dr. Kuman received his MD from Maulana Azad Medical College in India. He then completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Sinai Hospital and a gastroenterology fellowship at Norwalk Hospital/Yale University in Connecticut.
The Digestive Disease Center is located in Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Aruna K. Jayaraman Joins CA's Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates adds 4 physiciansRead Now
- 18 statistics on podiatry revenue per case at ASCs
- Changing Perspectives: One Gatronenterologist's Switch to a Different Brand of Endoscope
- 5 fresh ideas for differentiating your ASC
- 5 recent ASC industry acquisitions
- Physician employment vs. private practice: 14 statistics on pay, satisfaction & more