Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Vivek Kumar Joins PA's Susquehanna Health
Gastroenterologist Vivek Kumar, MD, has joined the Susquehanna Health Digestive Disease Center in Williamsport, Pa., according to a news release.
Dr. Kuman received his MD from Maulana Azad Medical College in India. He then completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University Sinai Hospital and a gastroenterology fellowship at Norwalk Hospital/Yale University in Connecticut.
The Digestive Disease Center is located in Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
Related Articles on Gastroenterology:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Aruna K. Jayaraman Joins CA's Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes