Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Vijay Jayaraman Joins University of Nevada School of Medicine
Vijay Jayaraman, MD, has joined the University of Nevada School of Medicine, according to a news release.
Dr. Jayaraman joins the institution's division of gastroenterology.
Dr. Jayaraman completed his residency training, chief resident year and gastroenterology fellowship at Stony Brook University Hospital in New York. He also completed an advanced endoscopy fellowship at Cedar Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
He is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Michael Zelig Joins TN's Cookeville Regional Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PriorityOne to Expand Team in 2014, Move to Bigger Office Location
- BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Center to Begin Expansion Project
- Albany Urology Clinic & Surgical Center Opens in New Location
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Names Nueterra Global Alliance Best New Business
- Weill Cornell Researchers Link Controlled Breathing to IBD Symptom Relief