Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Sunitha Pudhota Joins TX's Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Gastroenterologist Sunitha Pudhota, MD, has joined the medical staff at Methodist Mansfield (Texas) Medical Center, according to a Focus Daily News report.
She will serve as an independently practicing digestive health specialist.
Dr. Pudhota, a board-certified gastroenterologist, received her MD from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. She completed a gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, where she also completed her internship and residency in internal medicine.
Her special interests include colorectal cancer screening and endoscopic treatment of colon polyps.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition