Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Sebastian Abadie Joins NC's Scotland Health Care System
Gastroenterologist Sebastian Abadie, MD, has joined Scotland Health Care System, which is based in Laurinburg, N.C., according to a news release.
Dr. Abadie was a part of a four-physician practice in Sanford, N.C., prior to his move to Laurinburg.
Dr. Abadie completed medical school, a residency in internal medicine and a gastroenterology fellowship in his native country of Argentina before relocating to the United States. He then began an internal medicine internship and residency program at Pitt County Memorial Hospital in Greenville, N.C. He followed this with a year as a clinical instructor in gastroenterology at Pitt County Memorial and then completed a three-year clinical gastroenterology fellowship at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland.
He will practice out of Scotland Gastroenterology in Laurinburg.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About