Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Rana Khan Joins CA's Mercy Medical Group
Gastroenterologist Rana Khan, MD, has joined Mercy Medical Group and will practice out of Sacramento, Calif., according to a Sacramento Business Journal report.
Dr. Khan is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
He received his MD from King Edward Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan, completed his residency training in internal medicine and his fellowship training in gastroenterology and hepatology at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn and completing a fellowship in interventional endoscopy/endoscopic ultrasound at UC Davis Medical Center.
He speaks English, Panjabi and Urdu.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor