Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Raghu Dharmavaram Kottam Joins DE's Bayhealth Milford
Gastroenterologist Raghu Dharmavaram Kottam, MD, has joined Bayhealth Milford (Del.), according to a Cape Gazette report.
Dr. Kottam will be practicing out of the Bayhealth gastroenterology office in Milford. His expertise includes management of hepatitis, inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal cancer, according to his bio.
Dr. Kottam earned his medical degree from Osmania Medical College in India and completed his internal medicine internship, residency and chief residency at St. Michael's Medical Center (affiliated with Seton Hall University) in Newark, N.J. He completed a fellowship at St. Michael's Medical Center and at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson, N.J.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center