Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Paul Sepe Joins MA's Hawthorn Medical Associates
Gastroenterologist Paul Sepe, MD, has joined the Hawthorn Medical Associates multi-specialty group practice in Dartmouth, Mass., according to the practice.
Dr. Sepe earned his MD from Harvard Medical School. He completed an internal medicine residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and a gastroenterology fellowship and an advanced endoscopy fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School.
He is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition