Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Michael Finnegan to Join NY's St. Mary's Healthcare
Gastroenterologist Michael Finnegan, MD, will join St. Mary's Healthcare in Amsterdam, N.Y., according to a WNYT report.
Dr. Finnegan, a board-certified gastroenterologist, has extensive training in inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis C, esophageal motility and esophageal pH testing.
He will join St. Mary's on July 9.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About