Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Michael Finnegan to Join NY's St. Mary's Healthcare
Gastroenterologist Michael Finnegan, MD, will join St. Mary's Healthcare in Amsterdam, N.Y., according to a WNYT report.
Dr. Finnegan, a board-certified gastroenterologist, has extensive training in inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis C, esophageal motility and esophageal pH testing.
He will join St. Mary's on July 9.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center