Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Maureen Daye Joins Emerson Hospital in Massachusetts
Maureen Daye, MD, has joined the gastroenterology service department at Emerson Hospital in Concord, Mass., according to a Lowell Sun report.
Dr. Daye focuses on inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux disease, celiac sprue and colon cancer screening.
Dr. Daye earned her MD from State University of New York (Syracuse) College of Medicine. She completed a residency at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and a gastroenterology fellowship at McGill University School of Medicine.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Decoding the patient engagement puzzle: 5 GI physicians on wearables, online presence, community resources & moreRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today