Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Maureen Daye Joins Emerson Hospital in Massachusetts
Maureen Daye, MD, has joined the gastroenterology service department at Emerson Hospital in Concord, Mass., according to a Lowell Sun report.
Dr. Daye focuses on inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux disease, celiac sprue and colon cancer screening.
Dr. Daye earned her MD from State University of New York (Syracuse) College of Medicine. She completed a residency at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and a gastroenterology fellowship at McGill University School of Medicine.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Healthcare costs to hit $30k by 2020 for family of 4: 7 notes on healthcare spending
- 6 key concepts for physicians to make the right investments
- Report: Expanding Medicaid lowers insurance premiums: 5 takeaways
- 6 ways payers and providers can reduce claim denials
- Central California Endoscopy Center receives AAAHC accreditation: 4 notes