Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Maureen Daye Joins Emerson Hospital in Massachusetts
Maureen Daye, MD, has joined the gastroenterology service department at Emerson Hospital in Concord, Mass., according to a Lowell Sun report.
Dr. Daye focuses on inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux disease, celiac sprue and colon cancer screening.
Dr. Daye earned her MD from State University of New York (Syracuse) College of Medicine. She completed a residency at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and a gastroenterology fellowship at McGill University School of Medicine.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School MedicineRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine