Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Maureen Daye Joins Emerson Hospital in Massachusetts
Maureen Daye, MD, has joined the gastroenterology service department at Emerson Hospital in Concord, Mass., according to a Lowell Sun report.
Dr. Daye focuses on inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux disease, celiac sprue and colon cancer screening.
Dr. Daye earned her MD from State University of New York (Syracuse) College of Medicine. She completed a residency at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and a gastroenterology fellowship at McGill University School of Medicine.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
New data supports efficacy of Fuse endoscopy systemRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology