Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Jennifer Spanier-Stiasny Joins IN's South Bend Clinic
Gastroenterologist Jennifer A. Spanier-Stiasny, DO, has joined the gastroenterology department at The South Bend (Ind.) Clinic, according to a news release.
Dr. Spanier-Stiasny specializes in a full range of gastroenterology issues and diseases including irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, and GI functional and motility disorders. She also has experience with advanced interventional procedures, including endoscopic ultrasound and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography.
Dr. Spanier-Stiasny received her DO from Kansas City (Mo.) University of Medicine and Biosciences, completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Mount Clemens (Mich.) Regional Medical Center, and completed a fellowship in gastroenterology at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital in Madison Heights, Mich.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers