Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Glenn Harvin Joins the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University
East Carolina University in Greenville, N.C., has announced Glenn Harvin, MD, has joined its Brody School of Medicine and its group medical practice, ECU Physicians, according to a news release.
Dr. Harvin came to ECU from Atlantic Gastroenterology, also in Greenville. He is board certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine. His clinical and research interests include general gastroenterology, colon cancer screening and liver disease.
Dr. Harvin earned his MD from the Brody School of Medicine. He completed residency training in internal medicine and a fellowship in gastroenterology at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Creating and Maintaining an ACTIVE Infection Prevention Program
- St. Luke's Institute of Digestive & Liver Disease to Host International Symposium
- South Nassau Communities Hospital Earns Cancer Care Achievement Award
- 15 CPT and Coding Issues for Orthopedics and Spine
- ASCA Partners With Voyance for Surgery Center Benchmarking Program