Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. David Ramsay Joins NC's Digestive Health Specialists
David Ramsay, MD, has joined North Carolina's Digestive Health Specialists, according to a Dispatch report.
Dr. Ramsay will see patients out of the practice's Winston-Salem, N.C., and Advance, N.C., offices.
Prior to joining Digestive Health Specialists, Dr. Ramsay treated patients for the Department of Veterans Affairs at the Washington D.C. VA Medical Center.
Dr. Ramsay is board certified in gastroenterology. He received his MD from East Carolina University, Brody School of Medicine in Greenville, N.C., and completed a gastroenterology fellowship at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington D.C., according to his bio.
His clinical interests include GERD, IBD, IBS and colorectal cancer prevention.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation