Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. David Ramsay Joins NC's Digestive Health Specialists
David Ramsay, MD, has joined North Carolina's Digestive Health Specialists, according to a Dispatch report.
Dr. Ramsay will see patients out of the practice's Winston-Salem, N.C., and Advance, N.C., offices.
Prior to joining Digestive Health Specialists, Dr. Ramsay treated patients for the Department of Veterans Affairs at the Washington D.C. VA Medical Center.
Dr. Ramsay is board certified in gastroenterology. He received his MD from East Carolina University, Brody School of Medicine in Greenville, N.C., and completed a gastroenterology fellowship at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington D.C., according to his bio.
His clinical interests include GERD, IBD, IBS and colorectal cancer prevention.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers