Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Anita Bhushan Joins Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore
Anita Bhushan, MD, has joined the medical staff of Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, according to a report by the Record.
She will be working at the Center for Inflammatory Bowel and Colorectal Diseases, a division of the Melissa L. Posner Institute for Digestive Health and Liver Disease at the medical center.
Dr. Bhushan's areas of interest include all aspects of inflammatory bowel disease and general gastroenterology. She is a board certified in internal medicine.
Read the Record report on Dr. Anita Bhushan.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists on the Move:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
AGA honors Dr. Robert Sandler with 2015 Julius Friedenwald Medal — 5 key notesRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today