Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Anita Bhushan Joins Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore
Anita Bhushan, MD, has joined the medical staff of Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, according to a report by the Record.
She will be working at the Center for Inflammatory Bowel and Colorectal Diseases, a division of the Melissa L. Posner Institute for Digestive Health and Liver Disease at the medical center.
Dr. Bhushan's areas of interest include all aspects of inflammatory bowel disease and general gastroenterology. She is a board certified in internal medicine.
Read the Record report on Dr. Anita Bhushan.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists on the Move:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies