Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Anita Bhushan Joins Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore
Anita Bhushan, MD, has joined the medical staff of Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, according to a report by the Record.
She will be working at the Center for Inflammatory Bowel and Colorectal Diseases, a division of the Melissa L. Posner Institute for Digestive Health and Liver Disease at the medical center.
Dr. Bhushan's areas of interest include all aspects of inflammatory bowel disease and general gastroenterology. She is a board certified in internal medicine.
Read the Record report on Dr. Anita Bhushan.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists on the Move:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Can probiotics reduce liver disease in cirrhosis patients? Study says yesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014