Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Andrew Pellecchia Joins NY's Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare
Gastroenterologist Andrew T. Pellecchia, MD, has joined the gastroenterology department of Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare in Utica, N.Y., according to a news release.
Prior to joining FSLH, Dr. Pellecchia held attending positions at Jacobi Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y., and Crystal Run Healthcare in Middletown, N.Y. He is affiliated with Digestive Disease Medicine of Central New York.
Dr. Pellecchia performs procedures that include advanced endoscopic procedures including esophageal ultrasound, endoscopic mucosal resection, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and HALO therapy for the treatment of Barrett's esophagus.
Dr. Pellecchia received his MD from SUNY Upstate Medical University's College of Medicine in Syracuse, N.Y. He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Conn., and a fellowship in gastroenterology at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns