Gastroenterologist on the Move: Dr. Andrew Pellecchia Joins NY's Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare
Gastroenterologist Andrew T. Pellecchia, MD, has joined the gastroenterology department of Faxton St. Luke's Healthcare in Utica, N.Y., according to a news release.
Prior to joining FSLH, Dr. Pellecchia held attending positions at Jacobi Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y., and Crystal Run Healthcare in Middletown, N.Y. He is affiliated with Digestive Disease Medicine of Central New York.
Dr. Pellecchia performs procedures that include advanced endoscopic procedures including esophageal ultrasound, endoscopic mucosal resection, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and HALO therapy for the treatment of Barrett's esophagus.
Dr. Pellecchia received his MD from SUNY Upstate Medical University's College of Medicine in Syracuse, N.Y. He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at Yale New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Conn., and a fellowship in gastroenterology at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- IRS miscalculates ACA tax credits for 7% of Americans: 4 notes
- 33% of prescribed antibiotics are not necessary — 4 findings
- Healthcare pricing tools fail to lower costs in outpatient setting — 6 takeaways
- Medicare eligibility age change may increase healthcare spending: 4 insights
- Medical errors rank as 3rd leading causing of death — 5 insights into reporting issues