Gastroenterologist Dr. Thomas Sherman Wins State Rep for NH District
Gastroenterologist Tom Sherman, MD, has won one of the two open seats in New Hampshire's Rockingham County state representative District 24 race, according to a Seacoast Online report.
This was Dr. Sherman's first run for office.
Dr. Sherman moved to Rye, N.H., in 2008 and now works part time at Exeter Hospital, according to his bio. He previously practiced gastroenterology in Northern Virginia for 14 years and served as medical staff president and on the board of trustees of Fauquier Hospital.
Dr. Sherman received his MD from University of Connecticut School of Medicine. He then completed an internship, residency and fellowship in gastroenterology at Barnes Hospital at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
Related Articles on Gastroenterologists:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights