FUJIFILM Medical Systems Donates Endoscopy Equipment to Kenyan Hospital
FUJIFILM Medical Systems has donated endoscopy equipment to Tenwek Hospital in Bomet, Kenya.
FUJIFILM Medical Systems donated equipment such as video processors, monitors, gastroscopes and colonoscopes.
Tenwek Hospital is a 300-bed hospital and training center that provides healthcare to a patient population with a high rate of esophageal cancer. It serves as the only hospital in Western Kenya that has a special program for the diagnosis and treatment of esophageal cancer.
FUJIFILM has provided equipment to non-profit organizations since 2008.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
7 Recent Gastroenterologist Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
18 Statistics on Colonoscopy Patients & Facilities
AGA, ACG, ASGE: Safe Surgery Checklist for GI ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Global endoscopy market to reach $43 billion by 2019Read Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks