FL's Lehigh Regional Medical Center Completes Endoscopy and Surgical Suite
Lehigh Regional Medical Center has opened a new endoscopy and surgical suite, according to a Lehigh Acres Citizen report.
"This brand new, large surgical suite has the absolute state-of-the-art, and the highly trained nurses and technicians, who exceed qualifications, some with over 10 years of experience, make this hospital the one of choice for me for all endoscopic procedures and surgeries," said David Gutstein, MD, a gastroenterologist who has already performed procedures in the suite, in the report.
Physicians will also have access to high-definition resolution Olympus scopes to use during esophagogastroduodenoscopies and colonoscopies.
Related Articles on Endoscopy:Study: New Data Published on Diagnostic Yield of Colonoscopy for Melena After Nondiagnostic Upper Endoscopy
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About