FDA Approved Prepopik Bowel Prep Shows High Patient Tolerance
The Ferring Pharmaceuticals prep, made of 10 grams of sodium picosulfate, 3.5 grams of magnesium oxide and 12 grams of citric acid, is to be administered in two five-ounce glasses and followed with clear liquids. Patients consume a total of two liters.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
UCLA Health System Opens New Specialty Services Practice, Including Gastroenterology
Gastrointestinal Device Market Estimated at $33B by 2023
FDA Grants 510(k) Clearance for Invendo Medical Single-Use Colonoscopy System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Iowa Governor looks to weaken state's CON
- 40% of voters want Trump to expand Medicaid; 49% think he won't: 5 key trends
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic