FDA Approved Prepopik Bowel Prep Shows High Patient Tolerance
Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News report.
The Ferring Pharmaceuticals prep, made of 10 grams of sodium picosulfate, 3.5 grams of magnesium oxide and 12 grams of citric acid, is to be administered in two five-ounce glasses and followed with clear liquids. Patients consume a total of two liters.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
UCLA Health System Opens New Specialty Services Practice, Including Gastroenterology
Gastrointestinal Device Market Estimated at $33B by 2023
FDA Grants 510(k) Clearance for Invendo Medical Single-Use Colonoscopy System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
New data supports efficacy of Fuse endoscopy systemRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology