FDA Approved Prepopik Bowel Prep Shows High Patient Tolerance
Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News report.
The Ferring Pharmaceuticals prep, made of 10 grams of sodium picosulfate, 3.5 grams of magnesium oxide and 12 grams of citric acid, is to be administered in two five-ounce glasses and followed with clear liquids. Patients consume a total of two liters.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
UCLA Health System Opens New Specialty Services Practice, Including Gastroenterology
Gastrointestinal Device Market Estimated at $33B by 2023
FDA Grants 510(k) Clearance for Invendo Medical Single-Use Colonoscopy System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian populationRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population