Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
md buyline report. Here are six things to know about the purchase and system service prices associated with GI endoscopic video systems.
• Low: $31,072
• Average: $66,030
• High: $104,238
System service support price
• Low: $20,696
• Average: $66,542
• High: $140,000
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Endoscopy Center Wins Integrity Award
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn’s Disease
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
The biggest threats to success in the GI fieldRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014