Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
md buyline report. Here are six things to know about the purchase and system service prices associated with GI endoscopic video systems.
• Low: $31,072
• Average: $66,030
• High: $104,238
System service support price
• Low: $20,696
• Average: $66,542
• High: $140,000
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Endoscopy Center Wins Integrity Award
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn’s Disease
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study saysRead Now
- Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditation
- $5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for more
- AmSurg's Ben Flatt completes Young Leaders Council training
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says