Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
md buyline report. Here are six things to know about the purchase and system service prices associated with GI endoscopic video systems.
• Low: $31,072
• Average: $66,030
• High: $104,238
System service support price
• Low: $20,696
• Average: $66,542
• High: $140,000
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Endoscopy Center Wins Integrity Award
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn’s Disease
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASGE wins ASAE Award for ambassador programRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why