Endoscopic Video Systems in the GI Field: 6 Statistics on Price
md buyline report. Here are six things to know about the purchase and system service prices associated with GI endoscopic video systems.
• Low: $31,072
• Average: $66,030
• High: $104,238
System service support price
• Low: $20,696
• Average: $66,542
• High: $140,000
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Digestive Endoscopy Center Wins Integrity Award
GI in the News: 6 Gastroenterologist Moves & Honors
3 Things to Know About the Cost of UC & Crohn’s Disease
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington GastroenterologyRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly