ENDOEYE FLEX 3D Honored as Breakthrough Technology
Premier recognized the technology during its sixth annual Innovation Celebration.
The ENDOEYE FLEX 3D is an articulating HD 3D videoscope. The system offers physicians depth perception and a precise spatial view of a patient's anatomy through three-dimensional visualization.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
26 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in 2014
U.S. Endoscopy Releases New Snare
Colorectal Cancer Following Colonoscopy: 5 Things to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How ophthalmologists saved $24M in penalty avoidances — 4 things to know
- Commercial ACOs yield higher quality scores & better integration than noncommercial ACOs — 5 key takeaways
- Deltec Asset Management holds $6.2M stake in Tenet: 5 notes
- Natural Language Processing in healthcare & life sciences market to total $2.7B by 2021 — 4 notes
- Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point hits 10-year landmark: 3 takeaways