EndoChoice's Fuse System Earns FDA 510(k) Clearance, Increases Adenoma Detection by 71%
Research has shown the Fuse System, three cameras attached to the end of an endoscope during colonoscopy procedures, to improve the detection rate of adenomas by 71 percent.
EndoChoice is displaying the Fuse System at Digestive Disease Week, held May 18 to 21 in Orlando, Fla.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Boston Scientific to Present Data at Digestive Disease Week
SAGES Appoints Dr. Gerald Fried President
PENTAX Launches Video Processor With PENTAX i-SCAN
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know