EndoChoice's Fuse System Earns FDA 510(k) Clearance, Increases Adenoma Detection by 71%
Research has shown the Fuse System, three cameras attached to the end of an endoscope during colonoscopy procedures, to improve the detection rate of adenomas by 71 percent.
EndoChoice is displaying the Fuse System at Digestive Disease Week, held May 18 to 21 in Orlando, Fla.
More Articles on Gastroenterology:
Boston Scientific to Present Data at Digestive Disease Week
SAGES Appoints Dr. Gerald Fried President
PENTAX Launches Video Processor With PENTAX i-SCAN
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's GI & Endoscopy
What do GI fellows need to know before establishing a practice?Read Now
- Fujifilm's ground breaking technology
- 3 ASCs that aced accreditation surveys
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners adds Anesthesia Consultants of Dallas
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Ashwin Ananthakrishnan of Massachusetts General Hospital
- Postop NSAIDs increases anastomotic complication risk among colorectal resection patients, study finds