Orlando's Endo-Surgical Center of Florida Opens
The Digestive and Liver Center of Florida has announced that the Endo-Surgical Center of Florida in Orlando is now open.
The Endo-Surgical Center of Florida is an outpatient endoscopy center that provides endoscopic services.
The Digestive and Liver Center of Florida was founded in 2005. Its physicians are Srinivas Seela, MD, Harinath Sheela, MD, and Seela Ramesh, MD.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup