Orlando's Endo-Surgical Center of Florida Opens
The Digestive and Liver Center of Florida has announced that the Endo-Surgical Center of Florida in Orlando is now open.
The Endo-Surgical Center of Florida is an outpatient endoscopy center that provides endoscopic services.
The Digestive and Liver Center of Florida was founded in 2005. Its physicians are Srinivas Seela, MD, Harinath Sheela, MD, and Seela Ramesh, MD.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers